Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Liz inspired me

My friend Liz posted some of her scrapbook pages. So I decided to be a follower and show one that I just did. I don't scrapbook that often, mainly because I am not very artistic, but I bought a scrapbook calendar last year so I committed to at least 12 pages to do for the year! I finally got September's done this week....so I only have November to complete for the calender.

These pictures were taken last September or October when Josh was between 6-7 months old. I decided it would be nice to take him to the park and called up Liz to come with me. That is Mason(one of Liz's sons) sitting next to Josh in the picture on the bottom...it is crazy to think that they were just barely crawling around at this time...and now they are such big boys. Josh misses his buddy.

Babies really do grow up too fast!

2 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Love the layout. You're getting really good!! I scrapped that pic of Josh and Mason...oh...in October. You know me, anal.

Taralyn said...

that's really cute. :) you want to start some for me.