Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another scrapbook page!

So I guess I have had the creative itch lately, because I have created ANOTHER scrapbook page. My good friend Liz has a blog, www.thescrappiest.blogspot.com that has all sorts of great lay outs to use. I find the hardest part of getting myself into doing a page is the lay out...now that I know my friend has this blog I can just use her lay outs and pick out what I want to do!

I have been doing an alphabet book, if you haven't noticed from other blog posts and today I wanted to do H. I took a bunch of pictures of Josh with a hard hat on when he was a little over 20 months. Patric came home from work with it, for some reason, and Josh LOVED putting it on...in fact he STILL loves putting it on.

If you go to Liz's blog you will see that the lay out I copied is her "Ladies with an attitude" lay out. She has a lot more cool stuff and ideas to work with, and really cute girls, but I think I did alright!

Here are some pictures!

I am no photographer, so sorry for the poor quality of pictures.
I was playing with the lighting and then the editing a bit with this one.

I can't resist posting these pictures either. Josh is becoming friends with some of his team mates. He is chatting it up with Ashley and Taelen.

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!
Josh scored four goals this game I believe.

Just one more week until Patric and I go away by ourselves. I CAN'T WAIT! The leaves will be beautiful and the setting is just right for us.

1 comment:

Liz Chidester said...

Sasha, I love it!! I'm glad you lifted the LO.
I miss him,...such a cutie!