Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My little man






Well,
I decided I don't really feel like writing everything about Patric and I's life from the past. I want to move on to today! Patric and I have been married for 3 years and 2 months. We have an 8 week old baby boy named Joshua Christoffer. He was born March 14 and weighed 8 lbs 14 oz. He was 21.5 inches long. He is such a great kid! Last night was a little rough, not quite sure why, but usually he sleeps well. Patric is working at ACC as their Marketing Manager, though we are looking into other avenues of work for him at this point. I was working at American Disposal as their Senior Accountant for a year, but after I had Josh and alot of thought on the beach last week, I decided to tell them I was not coming back. I knew I did not want to go back, but did not know if we could do it financially. I am still not sure whether we can or not, but I can't put him in the care of someone else everyday. I would miss too much in his life and I surely didn't have him to have someone else raise him. We just will have to make it work. So currently, I try to find something to do everyday...which is hard! I am trying to lose the pounds I gained with Josh. I gained 60 pounds!!!!!! I am down 30 pounds but have flatlined and haven't lost more. I am working out every other day...though I have decided to work out everyday. I will run 30 mins m-w-f and work on my abs and on T-Th I will bike and work out my arms. If that doesn't work, I do not know what to do. I am trying to eat better too. Patric lost 10 pounds so it truly isn't fair. I hate looking at myself in the mirror because it isn't the body I am used to.
We need to send money this month to the USCIS for Patric's greencard. He only has a 2 year greencard which expires in September...and due to the USCIS being so friggin slow...we want to get the money and application in earlier then 3 months. I will post some pictures of my big boy for all to see. He is soooo strong.
Type more later...
Sasha

1 comment:

alice said...

i get to post first! i hope you get an email notice that i've posted a comment. josh is very cute. he has your nose, but everybody has probably told you that. post more!!!