Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, February 22, 2008

Is it the end of February already?

Time just flies!! My little boy is going to be 1 soon. I can not believe that it has almost been a year since I had Josh.
I took this picture when Josh was 5 months 3 weeks old. I woke up that day from bed and seriously was inspired. I must have had a dream or something about his overalls, but I wanted to take pictures of him with just his overalls on. The lighting was PERFECT in my bedroom, so I just grabbed a sheet and covered my vanity and took pictures. Josh was still very unstable with sitting by himself at this point and actually fell back and then I was like, hmm...I should drape the sheet around him, and voila! a cute picture!!


I was pathetic with taking pictures when Josh was 10 months, but this was a cute one that I took during bath time. He LOVES the bath. He goes from this standing position to falling backward on his bum, then flips on his belly and starts swimming. He is going to be a triathlete for sure!
This is not my child, but is my sister's child. Her name is Sage. She is almost exactly 9 months older then Josh and they are best cousins! Josh just loves spending time with her. Do not be fooled by her sweet face though, she is a fierce!

I have pictures of Josh when he was 10 months on my camera, but I can't find the cord to put it on my computer, so that is why I decided to show old pictures.

Patric, Josh and I will be traveling to Sweden next Thursday. We are really excited about the trip, as it will be Josh's first time meeting his cousins, aunts/uncles and even great grandma on his daddy's side. I hope that they are as excited as we are to get over there. We also are selling Patric's apartment while we are there(hopefully). We have I believe 8 people interested in seeing the apartment, so hopefully one of them wants it!!

Til next time...

No comments: