Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Man!!

I can not believe it! Josh will be 1 soon...like in a matter of hours! This evening as I was rocking him a bit, I was remembering what I was doing at this time last year. I was in the hospital, hoping and praying that I was going to have a baby that day. I did not have my baby on March 13 though...he was born at 7:31 am on March 14, a much better day anyway!

What a difference a year makes!

Last year at this time:

I was still employed with American Disposal Services
I was not technically a mother yet
I did not have my own company
I had about 50 extra pounds on me (I gained 60 with Josh...so I still have yet to lose the last 10...)
My hair was longer, much longer
I could not fit my wedding rings
I was tied down to a hospital bed, really wanting to get up out of it
I was anxious about having a c-section, which I basically knew was going to happen walking into the hospital that morning
I did not have the new awesome friends that I do now
I was so uncertain about the future and how we would survive on one income(which we couldn't hence the business I started)
I did not know what it was like to have so much love for such a little person

Josh will be one tomorrow, how crazy is that!?!? I am not emotional about it, but just in awe in how much I have grown since having him around. Josh is an amazing little boy and I am privileged to be his mommy.

In honor of his birthday, I made a montage of pictures from the very beginning to the present.

Please watch it, and comment on how special my little boy is!

Thanks,
Sasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute video! I can't believe it's been a year since you had Josh! Also, sounds like you all had a fun trip to Sweden. :) Glad you're doing well, Sasha!