Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, April 12, 2008

How could I forget?!?

I can't believe I did not post pictures of Josh's first birthday! What kind of blogger am I? I mean, seriously. I get you all hyped up about his upcoming birthday and just skip it altogether!

Patric insisted on having a party for Josh, and since he did so, he made all of the phone calls. Mind you, we had just come home from Sweden the Sunday before Josh's birthday, so these phone calls were made Thursday with the party on Saturday. We did have a great time with family and friends. I threw together the food. We have stuff for sandwiches, meatballs, veggies, chips, fruit and of course cake and ice cream. Josh received so many fun gifts from everyone too. I was not expecting anyone to bring anything, but they did!! My basement shows proof.

We really love having Josh in our family. He brings a lot of joy to what can sometimes be a monotonous life.

Josh rarely sits to watch tv...so when I saw him sitting watching "Baby Signing Time" I had to capture the moment.
Josh and his daddy chowing down on some party food.
Josh got to open one present on his actual birthday. We decided pretty late in the day, so Josh was a bit tired.
Josh giving his cousin a big hug!
Some pictures of Josh's birthday cake. Shopper's makes some good cakes!! And they are wonderful for the last minute types luck us!

No comments: