Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, November 7, 2008

More October Fun!

We decided to go to the zoo...of course we picked the hottest day in October...but it was fun none-the-less. The Zoo has a petting area...and Josh even got to brush some of the animals.


I think this is my favorite picture that I took of the day. Josh got to pet a cow! He loves milk, so it is important for him to know where the milk he drinks comes from.
Josh REALLY liked the Gorillas. It was REALLY crowded in the gorilla house, so I didn't get to see him much...Patric was with him...but this was what he did the entire time apparently.

Patric cut Josh's hair, about a month ago now, but I thought it looked really good, so I did a little photo shoot before he went to sleep for the night.

Josh LOVES to laugh...I think it is one of his favorite things to do...and I love it too!
I call this picture the "fake smile". He totally does NOT smile like this...but he decided to and I captured it. He cracks me up daily.

4 comments:

Tonje said...

Hello!

Patric, it's Tonje. I met Hjordis in the temple last weekend and she e-mailed me your blogadress. My husband, 2 daughters and myself moved back to Norway 2 years ago. Would love to hear from you! tonjeloewen@hotmail.com

Tonje said...

Your little man is so cute!

Sasha said...

Thanks, Patric and I tried really hard to make a cute one!

Liz Chidester said...

What a ham!