Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, August 1, 2009

I passed!!!

So I passed my final exam for the EA license. I will send in my application and money on Monday and hope to get my Enrolled Agent card in the mail within two months. It is such a relief to be done with it. I was very nervous about this exam...it covered so many more topics and law. It feels so good that it is done!

We also got great new renters moved into our house on August 1. When I start to complain about my life, August 1, 2009 will be a day that I need to come back and remember. I know that I was blessed today!

3 comments:

modestmuse said...

Congratulations!! That's all wonderful news :) I'm glad you can use 8/1 for perspective in the future. I hope the blessings keep rolling.

May said...

Congrats Sasha!

Taralyn said...

Yeah for Sasha! You ROCK!