Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures

My blogs have been void of updated pictures because of the move and not knowing where anything was. I thought I would fill up this blog with some updated pictures of Josh. He is getting so big now! He is 15 months now!

Still in the old house. He LOVES bananas now! He used to hate them when he was like 7 months old.

We had a picnic with our ward at Leesylvania State Park. Patric took Josh down to the water on our way home. He loved it, and I loved the perfect photo opportunity.

This is in Atlantic City, NJ. Patric had a business trip so Josh and I decided we should tag along. The trip could best be described as a disaster, but Josh LOVED the beach. In fact, he loved it so much he wanted to swim away in the waves, but the water was so cold I didn't want to get it, so he proceeded to scream like I was beating him. We didn't stay at the beach too long because he kept having break downs.

We are relaxing after the long trip to Atlantic City. Josh NEVER sleeps in bed with us, but he fell asleep, so we needed proof of this. It was nice to cuddle with him a little bit. I miss my little newborn sometimes.

This picture was taken last July in North Carolina. While I was in Atlantic City, NJ I took a shot of him in the same stroller.

Quite a difference!

2 comments:

katiekins said...

he's so presh.

come to cali.

k thx

Corey Perrine said...

Cutest kid.

add me to your blogroll...

coreyperrine.blogspot.com
alifewithoutwalls.blogspot.com