Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Festivities

Patric's nephew Erik is in town for a couple of week, so we have had a lot more fun lately in our household. We had a very eventful 4th of July. It started out with a bike parade in our neighborhood. I got a few shots of Josh and Sage (my niece).

Then we went over to the pool to cool off and get some sun.

We had dinner with my family over at my sister's house. We were supposed to have dinner at our house, but our air conditioner broke on the 3rd of July...and it would not be fun trying to cram 20 people into a hot house...so we opted to change the location. After that, we headed over to the firework show. I was surprised...my fearless little boy was PETRIFIED of the fireworks. He took my hand to literally cover his eyes so he didn't see them. But that wasn't enough. Mommy wasn't doing a good job, so he wanted to go to his cousin Erik, who understood more that he wanted his ears covered too! Patric relieved Erik though and continued to cover his eyes and ears. He was asleep through the entire show last year...this year scared the heebie geebies outta him.

No comments: