Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Frog pool

Taking advantage of Target's end of summer sales, we bought Josh a little pool to play with in our backyard. I had fun with Patric's camera by taking pictures in black and white and then also the vivid programs. It is a shame that the camera is on its way out, now that I learn the cool functions of it!
Getting ready to go out and have fun!

He loves pressing his face against the window. It cracks me up. I love his eyes in this picture...only problem with it is that you can see me taking the picture in the reflection!

The anticipation is killing me! Will he like it, will it be a bust?

He LOVED it! And then he decided he was...

THIRSTY!

And then he spotted something...
hidden treasures!

3 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Oh my gosh...he is so freakin cute!!

lleininger said...

ha he's adorable!! I love the frame by frame story line.

Taralyn said...

awesome. man, i wish i had a froggy pool.