Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My hair

So--

If you knew me in high school, you knew that my hair color changed a lot. I think it was my type of therapy. Two weeks ago, I had a really hard day and decided it was time for a change. So I dyed my hair.


Enough about me...Josh is so EASY lately, and I don't quite know why. Maybe because he gets to go have fun at the gym daycare while I work out or that he is talking more, but FINALLY he is a happy little boy all the time. It was a long four months!

3 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Dark looks really good on you. See you in a few weeks! :)

Krista said...

Super cute hair, I love it. I don't know how you can pull off any color like that, but you can!!

Liz Chidester said...

Holy cow, you're brave! It's really cute!