Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Monday, September 29, 2008

Our new kitchen

We bought this house May 23...and I KNEW that I wanted the kitchen completed relatively quickly. It was not a functional kitchen the way it was before. Now we have more storage then we need, but I am sure that will change soon enough!

Before --


After --
SO MUCH BETTER!!

When we bought the house, the microwave was inoperable, so we bought the new one. When I was putting our dishes back into the cabinets, my casserole dish's top fell from the cabinet above the microwave onto our glass top stove and onto the floor and broke. I was angry to say the least that I was so clumsy and now my favorite casserole dish would not be able to be used....but then horror of horror's, I BROKE MY GLASS TOP STOVE! So, we had to buy a new stove...which we were planning on doing anyway, but just not so soon.

4 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Wow! It looks amazing! Will definitely up the value of the house for sure - a great investment. Did you guys do any of the work yourself or hire it out?

Sasha said...

We would have happily done the work ourselves, but my client insisted on taking care of me. I am lucky to have a client that specializes in kitchens!

Krista said...

Holy cow! That looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person! Hmm- I bet you're cooking up some yummy dishes in that beautiful kitchen.

Liz Chidester said...

I was going to say...Patric did all that?? Whoever did it did a great job! It looks so gourmet!! I bet you're happy!