Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Josh loves to sing!

I took a bunch of pictures of him singing today, because I love when he sings...

And I'm singin....

I love you, I love you I LOVE YOU
Still singing...though it does look like he is whistling.
Probably my favorite picture I took of him today. He was being a bad boy though with acorns in his mouth. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth!


An attempt to do a self-portrait...I got stung by a stupid mosquito on my forehead and didnt know until I took the picture.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Super cute pics of Josh! I hear ya on the expenses thing, hang in there!!! ( and you have a super cute new stove to show for it!)

Taralyn said...

Wow! Those eyes are awesome. Think what eyes our children could produce together :) haha

Liz Chidester said...

Awe!!! Josh is getting so big! What kind of camera did you end up buying?

Sasha said...

We got a Canon Rebel XiS or something like that...12.2 mp

Liz Chidester said...

Sweet. We love our Rebel.