Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moment I was waiting for!

So--

I go to get Josh from his nap this afternoon, fully expecting a fully clothed, happy, giggly toddler who has thrown all of his stuffed animals and blankets out of his crib...just like any normal day. Instead, even though all of his blankets and stuffed animals are out of his crib...so are his clothes and he is playing with his wet diaper that he took off!! I must admit, it cracked me up!! Especially since he didn't have a poopie diaper...that would not be a laughing matter. I even ran and got my camera. When I load the pictures on my computer I will upload them into this blog. He just was SO happy to be naked. I hope this doesn't start a trend.

Oh--and he is officially 18 months now...in nursery (no big whoop, I am a teacher in nursery). I took him to an 18 month old check up and he was 29.6 pounds and 33 inches tall. My little toddler is actually a husky little boy! Perhaps he needs to lay off the carbs.

As promised....here are the pics. I particularly like the second one where he is smiling SO BIG! and SO PROUD!

3 comments:

Taralyn said...

man. now that he is allowed to be in nursery ask to be released hahaha! he all na-tur-al.

Taralyn said...

i love the posing! The rail hits just the right spot. haha. fit for TV :)

Anonymous said...

i love how the railing is in just the right place to keep the pictures PG-13.

you have such a great sense of humor. i probably would have laughed, too. :) he's so cute.