Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, December 5, 2008

It's the holiday season!

So--

We had these REALLY AWESOME tickets to the Giants v Redskins game on Nov 30. Did we go? No! Josh decided to get some type of stomach bug and was pooping and puking a lot the weekend of Thanksgiving. We did watch the game together at home, and Josh actually fell asleep on his daddy..which he NEVER does...so I had to capture it.




I took some pictures of Josh playing outside when it started to get cold out. Also--it was a way to kill time...as Patric has been working later than usual and I have a hard time adjusting to that! Planning dinner is about the most stressful time of my day.


Patric got a hard hat for Josh at work like a year ago...and he LOVES to play with it. I am sure I have posted pictures of him wearing it, but I had to show it again, because I think it is pretty funny. Don't mind his red face...i guess he gets a dry face when its cold...didnt have this problem last year.



I am NEVER in front of the camera...I generally am behind it...so I thought it was kinda nice when Patric thought that it would be cute to take pictures of me reading to Josh before bedtime. Josh FINALLY likes us to read to him...I was so sad when he would keep closing the books when we tried to read to him when he was younger...but now it is something we do before every nap time and bed time.


Next time...I hope to post some Christmas pictures...I bought Josh's christmas outfit (and all of the pieces were on sale!! Like majorly...like 50% off...gotta love shopping after the rush)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I really love the one of you reading to Josh. :)Hope you're enjoying the holiday season so far. Lets get together over Christmas sometime.