Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!

I was so excited for the chance of snow that I could not sleep well the night before it snowed. I woke up at 4am hoping snow was on the ground...and around 7am the flakes started falling. I swear snow makes me feel like a kid again! I remember missing school and going sledding with my brothers and sisters and also the neighborhood friends. It was so fun! Also--drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn...best combination ever!

My sister and I decided it would be fun to take Josh and Sage over to my mom's house for some sledding and fun. They are definitely our children because the first thing they did was start throwing snowballs. Josh would NOT stop eating the snow and Sage had fun doing snow angels. If I had video of her doing them, I would post it. It was pretty funny actually. They enjoyed sledding, with the help of Charlie.

Patric left work a little early so that he could spend time with Josh in the snow too! So I was able to pull out the camera again and take some shots at night....and I was also able to get some shots of Josh and I!

Here are some pictures of the day:
I can only assume he is catching snowflakes? Or doing a dance??
mmm snow!
The kids loved sledding. Charlie was nice enough to pull them around.
Choosing the next piece of snow to eat.
Poor Josh being smooshed by Sage and Charlie!
Sledding with daddy!
Sledding with mommy!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness.... cousins are so much fun, aren't they? You are so lucky to live so close to your sister and be able to get together often. Your kids will be so close too being able to grow up together!!! What a fun day, Sasha. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! The pictures are adorable. :)

Taralyn said...

I love snow. I also love that everything in Virginia stops when those blessed white flakes start falling.