Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, March 21, 2009

Only a week late!

Ok...so I said I was going to post pictures after the festivities died down on Saturday...but I got lazy. After we opened presents, we went food shopping and then just hung out around the house. Josh played with his new toys and had a lot of fun. He really likes the Toodee Yo Gabba Gabba doll and his basketball/basketball hoop. We took him to Red Robin for his birthday dinner and Grandma(my mom) and Charlie came too! I think the highlight of his time there was that they gave him a balloon.

Here are some pictures of the day:
Being goofy---and wearing daddy's hat. He SO doesn't look like a little baby anymore in this picture!

Presents!
Patiently waiting so mommy can get some good shots!

Finally!! What could it be???
Toodee!
He loves sidewalk chalk...or as he calls them...Color!
New books! Hooray for me!!
First thing he did was dump all the tools and little pieces...was this a good idea??
Playing with his new toys.
Shooting some hoops!
Getting some much needed cuddle time with mommy!
Justify FullHis cake.
What all people do when a cake is put in front of them...
He would not let go of his balloon.

What he thought of the cake that night! haha. He had a lot of food so he really didn't eat his cake and ice cream.

He liked it the next night though!!

5 comments:

Taralyn said...

Happy b-day! He does look like a kid instead of a baby! Yikes! Suede is right behind him :)

Mary said...

He is such a cutie. :) Birthdays are so easy at that age since it doesn't take much to keep them happy (like the balloon!) And I love that Josh and I have the same birthday.....What a great day to be born!!! Your pics are awesome too.

Courtney said...

What cute pictures! I love that he wouldn't let go of the balloon. And the picture of the two of you is very cute.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of the two of you! Happy Birthday, Josh! He's definitely grown up since the last time I saw him. :)

Krista said...

YEA! Happy Birthday Josh!! Parker and I had such a fun time with you guys on Friday...we need to get together again!!