Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, May 28, 2010

BFFs!

So my good friend Valerie actually trusted me to watch her son for an entire day today. Very brave of her! I am not asked often to watch other people's children...either because they see the evil within me, or they think I am too busy (which for the most part is true, unfortunately...I am too busy to even be with Josh full time).

Anyway--I took today as an opportunity to take some pictures of Josh and Brendan, since it has been a long time since I have pulled the camera out (remember...I am busy!). Here are some shots of today...now, 3 year old boys are not the easiest people to take pictures of...but they sure are cute!


These silly boys thought I was going to let them rollerskate...I didnt!
I totally posed them...but lets pretend I didn't. AWW!

I like this shot because they weren't saying CHEESE like they did the entire time I had the camera out.

At least their shirts are on...earlier in the day they were both walking around without their shirts on.
Brendan loves water! He drank A LOT of water today!

Just my little man...walking away from me!

Oh--and I have listened to A LOT music from the "Wicked" musical today. I am convinced that I could TOTALLY rock Elphaba's songs...much to Patric's dismay I am sure...as I have been belting out:

"Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!

I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!
I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you can't pull me down:

Seriously---doesn't that seem so like me!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Those two are so adorable together! You are a trooper for taking both of them on. I owe you!

Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.