Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We were not sure what we wanted to do this weekend...we discussed going to North Carolina, but Patric and I both needed to work on Tuesday and Patric worked on Friday...so it would have been a VERY fast trip...but to compromise...I told Patric that we could do day trips on Saturday and Sunday and then spend time at the pool on Monday. This weekend worked out perfectly!

On Saturday, we went to Harpers Ferry, WV. It was nice to drive there and look at all the big houses and land! I think Patric fell in love. It was a beautiful day...we thought it was going to be cooler and rainy, which is why we chose Harpers Ferry. It was neither cold nor rainy...it was perfect!

On Sunday we decided to ditch church and drive down to VA beach. The Cox family was there and we figured it would be fun to spend a little vacation with them...especially since they are moving soon. It was PERFECT! I read my book (Dear John) all day while Josh played with Talen or Patric. We got a little burned, but not too bad for not being in the sun for so long.

On Monday we spent time at the pool with my family and then went to my mom's house for some good food.

Here are some pictures of the weekend.
This makes me want to move to WV. It is BEAUTIFUL!
Josh LOVES the water!!
Dancing after the waves descended.
He is a total daddy's boy when we go out of town. It is nice for me to be able to relax more, since he is just NOT interested in mommy!

1 comment:

Kelli Brewer said...

I love West Virginia. My brother lives out there and I love the drive up to see him. I love the huge rolling hills with the little black dots (cows) all over them. I love all the old barns too!

Looks like you guys had a great weekend!