Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22 already!

June has been a fast, but also REALLY slow month...weird that I have that feeling. I am going to camp on the 29th to the 3rd of July. This is the first time I am going back to camp since I was a 4th year back in my teenage years. I didn't particularly like camp when I was a teenager, but I hope to bring a good feeling to the girls and they will have fun at girls camp! It will be a nice change from my every day life, that is for sure.

I did NOT go to work for the company I was doing consulting work for so long...but I have been helping the person they hired on a weekly basis, so at least I still have some money coming in. Yesterday when I was at the pool with Josh I was SO thankful that I didn't take the job. I would have missed being home with my sweet boy. Patric has the possibility to make more money at his work as well, so perhaps that is why I didn't get the position. They are also GROSSLY underpaying the person they hired. I would not have taken the position for the amount they are paying to her. She realized after the fact...which sucks for her!

We have spent a lot of the summer at the pool so far. I have stayed minimally busy...I am trying to relax and enjoy this summer...though I will have to figure out other avenues of money very soon if Patric doesn't get the raise that was discussed like 3 weeks ago in a meeting.

There isn't much else to write about. We were discussing going to Sweden this summer for Patric's grandma's 100 year birthday...but it would cost us like $3,500 to fly over there...so I gave Patric the option to go by himself, and he didn't want to do that...so we are heading to the beach with my family the first week of August. I CAN'T WAIT! I love the beach...and REALLY hope that it will be a GREAT year this year. Last year kind of sucked.

I haven't taken many pictures this summer. I need to dust my camera off and do so. Our garden is coming along and we have had BEAUTIFUL flowers this year. We are also growing tomatoes this year, thanks to my mother for giving us the plants.

Life is pretty good right now. I love the summer!

No comments: