Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend - Friday

So--

We hit the road for Memorial Day weekend and went to our favorite beach in North Carolina...Topsail Island. We were worried as we got in the car, all packed with our stuff, at 5:45 and the car seemed like it wasn't going to start! I had a feeling the day before that we were going to have battery problems...but I didn't listen to those intuitions. Good thing it did start though, and we were on our way. We got to the beach around 11:30. We went over to the rental office to see if we could get into the house, even though check in isn't until 3pm...they said we could get in like 20 mins later, so we went over to a shop and I bought a new swim suit. I bought two tops for the suit...one that is family friendly, and one that isn't. I REALLY want to see how my stretchmarks look tanned...and since I am small enough (at least in my head) to wear a two piece...I actually wore the bikini top. I must say...I wore it well.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging on the beach, hanging out with Anthrea and Andy who drove down from Jacksonville...and just hanging out. I am SO happy we made this trip. It is nice to be at the beach, with good friends, and relaxing.

Next up is NY Style Pizza at my favorite place on the island!

I took more video of today, and I don't think I can post that (or I don't know how to), then pictures...but here are the ones I took. Not the greatest but whatever!

Here is the house we rented. It isn't ocean front (cause that is much more expensive) but it is nice and only one row back.
The rest of the pics are of Patric and Josh. Josh was CRAZY in the water. He LOVED it!


I hope to get more pictures tomorrow! Maybe even some of me!

1 comment:

Liz Chidester said...

Yay! Have fun you guys! Hope the weather stays nice for you!