Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Saturday Night


Well...technically, its Saturday Day...but I have Cat Stevens on the mind. I mean, really, when do I NOT have Cat Stevens on the mind?

So--I am dying my hair...but I am happy to report that it is not because I am unhappy with my life or anything like that. I am dying it because the roots are coming in pretty dang strong...and it has been over a month now...so I am due a clean up in that area.

Life is pretty good right now. I am trying to market my company pretty hard. I have a few new potential clients (I say potential, because until I have tax return information in my hand, they are not clients). I am advertising in the Montclairion and will be dropping post cards out next week. I have actually gotten two clients just from being excited and posting on Facebook!

Money isn't flowing like wine, or anything, but at least we can pay our bills. I was driving on 95 on Friday to go to my niece's birthday party...and my tire burst. I was a little upset, because I had never even located my spare tire before....but when I finally figured out where it was, I was just about to hitch up my car when two guys asked if I needed help. My angels! YES! I proclaimed, they quickly got the spare tire on and that was that. I was on my way to the party again. I will be better prepared next time. I just bought new tires in 2008...so luckily they are under warranty...the car is in the shop now.

I have been much more at peace this month. It is quite nice actually. I am not temping or anything for pregnancy. I am working out four times a week...Patric is actually working out about that much too! We aren't using our credit cards this month either. I REALLY want to take control of our finances!!

2010 is going to be MY year...I just know it!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh sheesh! I am glad you are alright...blown out tires are scary! Good thing for the warranty too...gotta love a good warranty.

modestmuse said...

You go girl! Sasha, you have such a great, positive attitude. Keep up all the good work! Entrepreneurship scares me so much, you are so brave.