Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting the year off right!


Now that 2009 is behind me---time to focus on good positive things for the year. I challenged Patric to a weight loss contest. I need to lose the weight I gained from the past two months...my clothes are getting tight and I don't like it! Trying to get pregnant ruins my work outs for two weeks out of the month, because I don't want to work out too hard and lose my chances of being pregnant.

That is going to end.

I can no longer live my life around getting pregnant. I have a beautiful son...seriously, he is freakin awesome. and one day I will get pregnant. But, I need something else to focus on...and Patric needs to lose a bit too, so a friendly challenge will do us some good!

Of course, if I get pregnant in the course of the challenge, then I am out and the challenge is over...but that will just be a bonus. We haven't decided what our prizes will be...but I would like to see what 140 looks like on me (maybe even 130) and I know Patric looks good at 180....he has a little more work than me to do, but I have only gotten as low as 146 (and that was AFTER my work out).

So back to 5-6 days a week working out for me...none of this 1 - 3 day crap that has been going on.

I am SO going to win this challenge.

Eat my dust Patric.

5 comments:

Mary said...

So I guess this means we won't be hanging out together at Smokey Bones anytime soon? :) Oh, and whoever wins, it's a win-win for you!!! LOL

Sasha&Patric said...

oh...it wont take long for me to win this...and of COURSE it is a win win for me!! I love my husband very much, but his motivation has been lacking. We have decided to get a Wii if we both win!

Kelli Brewer said...

If Patric needs a workout partner, tell him to call Adam. He could stand to lose a few too :) I just ordered Wii active to try and lose the rest of my baby weight since I really hate working out, but if that doesn't work with some portion control, it's the gym for me :(

Sasha said...

Actually...I decided that I didn't want a Wii if I win, because that means he will get one regardless....so I want $200 worth of new clothes if I win, and he will get a Wii if he wins (since they cost 200.00).

I am already winning today....I made better food choices than Patric....but he DID go running, a first in a long time!

Joe Black said...

Tom and i go running, we can scoop up swede and mold him into less of a pussy. This would be a win-win-win.