Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Thursday, February 4, 2010

February

Wow! All I can say is this winter is by far the snowiest that I can remember! We had a light snow in early December followed by like 20 inches on Dec 19. We got about 3 inches on Saturday, so that was snow in January....then I would say we got about 4-5 inches on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, Feb 2-3....and now they are calling for another storm like Dec 19 this weekend! Where do we live, Sweden?? I am not used to all of this snow, though I am not complaining. I always say it is better to have snow when its cold then to just be cold...last winter it was so cold, but not much snow. Can't say that about this winter. We did get a few days of 60 degree weather last week, and wow was that a tease...but its nice to have the beautiful snow on the ground.

Life has been ok lately. Carol, my boss from ADS, emailed me asking me to come work there again. Now, in most of our emails we talk about me coming back, but this one was different and I took it seriously. I went in and met with her and met the department...and REALLY felt good about going back. But I should have known that on my drive home that it wasn't going to happen. Patric and I debated about it, did the pros and cons for two days...went to the temple...and decided it was not right for me to go back. I felt VERY relieved and happy to say the least. I loved working there, but I LOVE my independence and ways that I make money now...plus I would miss Josh so much. I don't know what I am going to do when he goes to school!! I hope I will have another little one by then!

Other than that, not too much exciting has gone on...and I am actually pretty happy for the lull. Patric is winning in the weightloss competition...I think. I haven't weighed myself in like two weeks...and I haven't worked out at all this week...this dang snow and cold is killing my motivation! I just sleep and sleep...so unlike me. I secretly hope Patric will win and I will get pregnant...of course. I am happy that he is at the gym right now and that he has been taking this challenge seriously...I want him to take good care of himself because I love him and want him around for awhile.

Well, Im going up to DC today...so I gotta get out of bed finally and get going.

No comments: