Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Speaking of snow...

Holy moly---have we got a mess on our hands! We got about 4 inches on Tuesday/Wednesday, which before this winter would have felt substantial...but Friday evening - Saturday evening (today) we got about 20 inches of snow. So TWO HUGE storms for this winter season...that NEVER happens in Virginia...at least where I live. It has been fun for Josh to play in the snow and for us to just relax in the house...well, this is the second weekend where we have been in the house because of snow. I forgot that last weekend we got about 5 inches of snow too. This is a VERY snowy winter!!

Here are some pictures...I haven't posted pictures in a while!

I wanted to get some good shots of Josh because his eyes just pop with all this white stuff...so I told him to open his eyes...this is what I get!
So much snow!
This is such a cute picture of Josh and I have been trying for about a month to get a really good shot of him. Too bad I didnt bother with make up today, so he looks cute and I look blah!
What a goof!
At least he cooperated...just wish he looked at me!
Patric would throw him up and then stick him in the snow. He loved it!

In other news---

I am working on a recipe scrapbook for all my loose recipes...and I took a great picture of my delicious pizza. I swear, this pizza looks professionally made!! Yay me!
My first stuffed crust pizza was a success!

5 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Wow, you made that?! It looks delicious! I can't wait until Autumn is older so we can take her out in the snow. The last time I did, she fell asleep. :)

Sasha&Patric said...

I don't think we even got snow the first winter of Josh's life...at least I don't remember any pictures! Before you know it, she will be throwing snowballs at you and laughing...just like my punk kid does!

Liz Chidester said...

Oh my gosh SNOW!!!!
You guys got pounded! Your pics are siper cute! Josh is so grown up, kinda sad!

modestmuse said...

I think you and Josh look so cute in the photo! You look great w/o makeup.

modestmuse said...

oh yeah, and p.s. that pizza looks AMAZING!!! Stuffed crust?! WOW!