Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Workity work work work

So--I have been SO busy with work since, well, the beginning of the year. This is what I wanted and it is great to have so many opportunities, but I feel SO guilty a lot of the time because I leave Josh with a babysitter or drag him with me and he sits and watches a movie or plays with stickers. (Hello run on sentence!)

Perhaps it is coincidence...who knows...but I ventured onto facebook today and what do I see but a group to join called "The Mormon Woman Project". It is no secret that in my religion they encourage women to stay home to care for the children...and it is quite honestly what I would LOVE to do...it just isn't in the cards for me. I felt impressed to start my business when Josh was about 4 months, but I didn't finally give into it until he was closer to 6 months. I felt like I was going against what I had been taught all of my life. But we needed more money to pay the bills and if I ever wanted to see my husband, I needed to work too. It has been a blessing, but it is SO hard and tiring sometimes to do it all. I am seriously contemplating making some changes in our current situation, but I have to sit on it some more before all will be revealed.

In the mean time---this article on that group was what I needed to read today!

http://www.mormonwomen.com/2010/04/07/when-mom-wears-the-suit/

No comments: