Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

Wow! What a busy weekend! We had most of my family over, and then add in a few cousins and their kids and we have ourselves a GREAT family get together...nevermind that my neighbor called the cops on my family for parking...ugh.

Anyway--to keep it positive! First, General Conference (at least the first session on Sunday) was AMAZING! I really felt like some of the talks were directed at me. Very uplifting and motivating.

And what would Easter be without Easter egg hunts and decorating eggs. We took Josh to the Montclair easter egg hunt. It was the first time we got there, and he did great. We also had a family easter egg hunt that was pretty dang fun as well.

Here are some pictures of the weekend--

The cousins at the Montclair Easter Hunt-Lily, Sage and Josh

Checking out his loot

Josh likes the Easter Bunny!

Before all the decorating began!


Putting the stickers on...his favorite part!

The finished work

Went straight for the golden egg...thatta boy!

I am officially wiped out! And I have a long week ahead of me. I better go to sleep now!

No comments: