Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you want more?

For the most part, I have NEVER been asked about how many children I want, when I was going to have another one etc....EXCEPT for now! I feel like EVERYONE is asking me if I want more, if Josh is going to be an only child, or what? Now, I know not everyone knows my history...but c'mon..enough is enough! YES! YES! YES! I want more children...I would have already HAD another child...he/she would have been 5 months right now...or 4 months if the SECOND pregnancy of 2009 didn't stick in my fallopian tubes!

So there it is universe....SASHA WANTS MORE CHILDREN! AND SHE WOULD LIKE THEM NOW!

My HSG test came back normal...no blockages. It didn't hurt too bad either, I took a lot of pain killers before, so perhaps that had something to do with it. I honestly just want to think about something OTHER than having more kids...but so many people (and these are people that don't know me well or even strangers) make it quite hard to do so.

Of course, I talk to some close friends about my struggles because I can't keep it all inside. Hopefully years from now I will be able to look back on these times with laughter and understanding.

My little Josh is not so little anymore. But I know he wants a sibling.

I also decided I would not take a pregnancy test until like the end of April...that way if my cycle is all messed up from the HSG I will not get my hopes up and take a million tests (which I actually don't do anyway) just to be disappointed.

One day I will have more children. Obviously not in the time frame I wanted, but more children will be in my life. And at least that gives me comfort.

Here are some pictures of the last couple of weeks/month-
Since Josh was featured on Brendan's website, I felt it only proper to show a picture of him on ours. This was from like a month ago I think while I was watching him for a couple of hours.


A good hair day always deserves a picture!

Happy Birthday Josh!

Happy Spring! I took a lot of pictures of these bad boys growing in my back yard. I love violets, I think they are a perfect flower!

And with that, I need to give the child I DO have, a hug, a kiss and some lunch because, according to him, HE'S HUNGRY!

1 comment:

The Hunts said...

Yes, good hair days do deserve pictures :)