Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Three years old! I have a three year old! When did this happen?? I remember my belly (and weight) growing and growing for nine months. I distinctly remember the hospital and all the crap I went through to have you. But after that...it just all has gone TOO fast!! You are speaking in complete sentences...you carry full on conversations with us. You are potty trained -- which by the way, you have gone five nights without peeing in your pull up either! I wasn't even planning on potty training you until you were three...and here we are...at three and you are fully potty trained!! You have always wanted to be older than you are. You started crawling a little earlier than 5 months. You slept like a champ from the very beginning. You took your first steps a week before you were 1, in Sweden! We will never forget that. And after those first steps you just took off!

You love to sing. You start singing songs and I have to figure out what you are singing...and then when I do I am shocked that you even know the song...and that well! Your absolute favorite song right now is, as you call it, "Birds flying high"...you like either version, Feeling Good by Michael Buble or by Muse. You have been singing a lot of "Father and Son" by Cat Stevens lately...probably because I have been playing it a lot on the guitar. Actually right at this second, you are singing "Plug in baby" by Muse. NOTHING makes me smile bigger than your love for music! It is our bond!

You have an unhealthy love for stickers...much to your father's demise. I give you more and more stickers...because you love them and they keep you happy...even though you get them ALL OVER THE HOUSE!

You love your friends. Ella, Brendan, Talen, Sage, Collin, Parker etc. Even though Sage is your cousin, you consider her a best friend...though your love sometimes annoys her.

Josh...you are my sweet little boy. You thanked your daddy and I several times this morning for the presents. You are wise beyond your years. You are a gift to us...and we feel VERY blessed to have you as our son.

A year in review...from two to three...ugh..three...I will say it again, can you PLEASE stop growing...I miss my baby! (Which you have made perfectly clear to me now that you are NOT a baby...you are a big boy).

The obsession begins. Your 2nd birthday, we bought you Toodee. Now you have all of them!
Some of my very favorite pictures of you were taken on this day.








No comments: