Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy 6 years!

Today Patric and I celebrate six years of marriage!! We have had lots of ups and downs, but we are still standing...and happier than ever! I am grateful that I had the guts to ask him to go on a walk through Old Town Alexandria and even more grateful that he said yes. I tore him away from his party to be with only me...can we say attention whore?

Ever since that walk, Patric and I have been together. It hasn't always been easy...and if you knew us while we dated you probably would wonder how we even made it to our wedding day...but here we are, six years later. We have a beautiful son, a beautiful home (and a rental we would like to get rid of), employment, a little bit of savings, plenty of debt (well...not TOO much debt), our Faith, and complete and utter trust in ourselves and our Maker. I am sure I have grown more in these six years than Patric has, but I have never been happier in my life than I am now.

I love you Patric...regardless of all the jokes I may say...you are my rock! I couldn't imagine going through the last year without you by my side. I hope to have many many many many many more wonderful years with you!

Here are some of my favorite pictures throughout the year--

Our engagement photo---it was SO cold that day...so we made the picture black and white to hide our red noses
Photobucket


One of the only digital wedding photos we have
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Why did I ever cut my hair??
Photobucket

Seriously---why do they have to grow up?? Sage at 9 months, Josh at like 5 days old
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Keeping this life in perspective...
Photobucket

Clearly pregnant...look at the book...
Photobucket

Carlie as a puppy---poor dog has to put up with all our clothes...and shoes..
Photobucket

I could just keep going.

Sasha

3 comments:

The Hunts said...

Congratulations! I love your pictures, and seeing you back from long before I knew you!

Krista said...

Loved this post! I totally remember Josh as a baby! Where has time gone?? And...I cannot believe that was your engagement photo!! You guys have not changed a bit!

Mary said...

I love you both so much!!! :)