Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Monday, March 15, 2010

Difference between men and women

So--I call this morning to make an appointment for my HSG. The first place I call...I get a man on the other end of the phone. He asks me what cycle day I am on...I tell him. He says I am supposed to call on CD 1. I didn't even contact my obgyn until CD 3 to let her know I wanted this test done. He says they are all booked but I could call the center in DC and see if they have an opening. I beg him to see if there are any openings...he says no...call back on CD 1 next month. UGH! Screw you...bye.

I call the KP center in DC. I get a woman on the other end. She says they are booked too...but will see if other medical centers do the HSG test. I wait for about 5 minutes...then she comes back and says...we will squeeze you in at 1130.

Booyah...no waiting until next month for me...I had to change some things around with my schedule this week...but I will be going into DC for something other than work this week...JOY!

Luckily Patric will take the day off to be with me. Now to have someone take Josh!

Clearly the angels up above are hearing me...or my persistence is really good! Normally I would just have said, oh DC...no way...but I have been going into DC at least once a week for like 6 months...it is a piece of cake now!

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

Awesome! I'd be happy to take Josh for you!

Valerie said...

You know Brendan would be more than happy to have Josh over to play for a while- we're always up for having a friend come over and I owe you one for watching Brendan a few weeks ago.