Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Monday, October 11, 2010

A new song!

I love music...I can't go a day without listening to it. I asked Patric to make me a cd of music 3 years ago and he never did it. He redeemed himself this weekend by declaring that he and I had a new song. We were listening to some Michael Buble (Josh is obsessed with him...) and "Hold On" came on. I thought it was a break up song and said we can't use that for our song...so I googled the lyrics and cried. It is an absolutely perfect song for Patric and I!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtye9jTG3o

We are definitely looking up!

2 comments:

Mommy's Enchanted Dreams said...

OMG! I LOVE that song. I've never heard it before. I'm stealing it and making it mine and Steve's song too. It's so perfect! Thank you for sharing it AND your scrapbooking it beautiful. Nice job! Wish I was as creative as you.

Mommy's Enchanted Dreams said...

p.s. I'm Laura Lutarewych, Steve's wife.