Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Sunday, October 17, 2010

P is for Pumpkin!

So I have scrapbooked yet again! I am on a roll! I guess I finally have some time (which could be a bad thing) to do this type of thing! I have wanted to scrapbook so many pictures of Josh, and these are from when he was 19 months old! The kid is 3.5 now....tells you how busy I have been these past two years!

Anyway--I took another lay out from www.thescrappiest.blogspot.com because why would I even use my brain to think about a lay out?? It is SO nice to have Liz's website because I don't waste hours just thinking how to put everything on my page. I am getting faster at scrapbooking because of this, so thanks Liz for your blog! I hope you get many more followers because you are one talented lady!

Here is the page I did! We took Josh to Belvedere Plantation that year to pick out his pumpkin. I did use a picture from a different day in the middle, but I loved all the pumpkins behind him, even if he wouldn't smile for the camera (the little punk). That day I took him up to a nursery in Fairfax and the kids played around with their pumpkin display for free.
I also did a new hairstyle today that I am pretty proud of! I don't play around too much with my hair, but today I was feeling like I wanted to do a new style. I have to sing in church today and so I wanted to look nice. I am singing in a quartet and we are singing "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing." Hopefully we don't choke and it sounds good!

Here is my hair!
Well I better go eat some lunch and get going to church!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the hair...looking good!

Also love the scrapbook page. Good job!