Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

...Meet me at the Fair!

My friend Valerie posted on Facebook that she was thinking of going to the fair...well, that made the wheels in my head turn. We are pretty boring here in the Andersson home, as Patric doesn't get home from work until 6:30 every night, so by the time we are finished eating it's basically bed time! I called Patric at work to see if it was possible for him to get off earlier and we could go to the fair. Then I checked prices and was like....uh, maybe not. I read wrong though and today was $2 day! So it only cost us $6 to enter the park and then we paid $20 for 20 tickets to ride some rides. Patric also had a hamburger because he came straight from work.

Josh had fun on the rides...I enjoyed the scrambler, twice! I got some cute pictures(unfortunately, only on my phone). All in all, it was a great evening!

Thanks to the Nears for posting your business on Facebook...and letting us crash your family evening!

Josh's first ride of the evening. He was so excited that he "did it!" He came running off the ride yelling, "I did it mommy!"
I was knocking the slide...Im not gonna lie...but by the joy on Josh's face, I think it was worth the price.
Brendan and Josh. I particularly like Brendan's face in this one!
Josh was unamused by the fact that he had to play the woman in this picture.
Aren't they just so cute?

You must turn your computer to the right to actually view the video...this is my first time posting a video, so have some patience!

Sasha

No comments: