Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, August 27, 2010

Slippity Slide

I bought a slip n slide for Josh at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago(hello end of summer sale!) and have been so excited to use it. We finally set it up on Saturday(cause I was too lazy to go to the pool...) and we had about 10 minutes of pure bliss...and took the pictures to show it! You will have to excuse my clothes, I wasn't planning on going down the slide. I was doing yard work and cleaning...but I just couldn't resist the arches of water shooting out of the slide!
Don't you just see the bliss in his eyes! (Don't mind the crap back yard...one day we will have grass and not weeds!)
The refreshing pool that you slide into...just heaven!
How this man got to the bottom without a drop of water on his head is beyond me!
Rolling around in the refreshing pool.
Extreme slip n slide!
Apparently too extreme...
Proof that I got in on the action.
This isn't a staged photo at all...
I can slip n slide with my eyes shut.

So that was our cool Saturday fun!

-We were kind of disappointed with the size of the slide. On the box it shows a MUCH MUCH larger pool at the end and a wider slide going down. I fell to the false advertising. Oh well, it was fun regardless!

1 comment: