Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Proud Mama!

Josh had his third soccer game this morning. He was outside playing with Kami and Ella, waiting for his turn to swing when I called him inside to get ready for his soccer game. He was less than thrilled about going to the game and so I thought that he was going to have a bad game.

My kid scored five goals!! (He did score one in the wrong goal, but that would make six goals then). He was AWESOME today! Best soccer playing he has done so far this season. He would go for the ball, and sometimes push and even scream at the other team, but he did it! Just this week I was thinking that maybe I put him in to soccer too early and should wait a year or two before putting him into anything else, but I am happy he had the experience today. He was SO happy when he made a goal and would run and give Patric a big hug with a huge grin.

He made me a proud mama today and was compensated with some ice cream!

I didn't bring my camera to the game, so you are going to have to accept this recent picture I took on my cell phone as an updated shot of us.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Go Josh! That is seriously imperssive! And...I love your hair Sasha! You pull off such awesome hair colors. You look great!