Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!

So I have definitely moved on to thoughts of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I would be remiss if I did not post pictures of Halloween. We took Josh around the neighborhood with our friends the Terry's and the Near's. Josh, Ella and Brendan had a TON of fun!

Here are some pictures--
Everett, Ella, Josh and Brendan

Probably the only picture of Josh smiling of the night.
Best buddies!
Future married couple...if they can survive living together now, they should have NO problem in about 20 years...
Looks like Ella and Josh are more enthusiastic then Brendan...looks can be deceiving! Brendan was a CHAMP at succoring people into giving him more candy!
Patric decided to dress up this year as well. He tried to get me to, but {un}luckily for me the fan wasn't working. DARN!
They ran up to each house this way, and knocked or rang the doorbell, about a million times. I am sure our neighbors love us!
Poor Sis. Russell's worst nightmares came true when two of her nursery kids showed up at her door!
Carrying on the tradition I had when I was a kid, I pulled out all of Josh's candy and sorted it..and promptly put the good stuff in a bag he isn't allowed to eat. He got a full sized 3 Muskateer!!

So that was our Halloween adventure. I am definitely ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas now!!

No comments: