Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My pics!

It is no surprise that trying for a baby is tough on a marriage. After going through almost two years of wanting/trying for a baby...Patric and I had hit a brick wall. We weren't talking, and if we were, we were yelling. In an effort to rekindle the flame between us, I asked a photographer I knew if she could take pictures of our family (I posed it as family pics for Patric...but I had ulterior motives). I asked Channon from Urban Chic Portraits (www.urbanchicportraits.com) if she could make people look like they were in love in pictures. She laughed at my comment, but I was serious. Patric and I had never had any romantic pictures taken of us (except for our wedding day). I wasn't one of those girls that would take a million pictures with her boyfriends when we are dating...quite frankly because I didn't want the evidence when I inevitably broke up with them....so there are not many pictures of Patric and I together before we were married...and after we were married we didn't think to take them either.

I warn you...these pictures are flaming hot! I won't be putting them around our house...but it will be a nice surprise for Patric for Christmas. (Hopefully he won't read this before then...he isn't very good at reading our(my) blog anyway!) We obviously have family shots as well, but even inthose Patric couldn't resist me! haha. The weekend we got pictures taken was the beginning of an upward movement in the right direction for our marriage. I must say, these last 2 months have been the best we have had in a LONG time...maybe even the best EVER!

So without further delay--our steaming hot photos!

I absolutely LOVE this one!

So thanks to Channon and thanks to my hot husband for agreeing to get "family" shots done!

1 comment:

Kelli Brewer said...

My favorite is definitely the one of you pressing him up against the wall with your ring/hands in focus. I'm totally going to use that in my next engagement/wedding session I do!

Glad things are looking up for you guys! =)