Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pictures of new bed!

I took pictures of the new bed, and then I forgot to post them! It has been a week now since we have had the bed. Every morning I actually want to stay in bed instead of wanting to get out. I sleep so well! I want to work in bed, watch tv in bed, just stay in bed all day long!

Here are some pictures!

Josh was pretty excited about the bed as well.
He was really cute that day with his toys. That is Woody driving a police paddywagon. I love that his imagination is working! It really makes me happy when he plays with his toys. Its the little things!

Patric didn't really want me to post pictures of our bedroom, since it is not complete, but I wanted to show the bed! You can see behind it the wall where our mirror used to be. My side of the bed has all the books and journals and Patric has clothes. Looks can be deceiving, because I don't really read THAT much...though I have read most of the books on my table. We have many plans for our bedroom, but they are on hold until we can move out my desk and scrapbooking stuff back into my office.

No comments: