Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

We have survived another Christmas season. We didn't have time to get Christmas cards out, mainly because I was working three days a week through December and the other days were used to work and catch up on the house!

But we had a wonderful Christmas! Patric and I talked about doing Christmas cookies for some people, but neither of us had the motivation to do so. Well, Christmas Eve, I decided that I was NOT going to even touch the computer for work...and since Patric was at work for a few hours anyway (he SAID he was going to take the day off this year...but he didn't ;) ) I had TIME! So I baked chocolate chip cookies, shortbread cookies, cake brownies with chocolate frosting, and by the time I did all that, Patric was home and made cookies called Split Second cookies. They are really YUMMY!! We made some plates of cookies and embarked on delivering them, before heading over to my mom's house for a Christmas Eve feast.

Christmas Day we went downstairs to find Santa's gifts waiting for us! He was WAY too generous to me this year. He got me a REALLY FREAKIN NICE guitar...I mean...WAY too nice for such a beginner guitarist such as me...but it is beautiful and I have probably played over 12 hours since having it....and my poor fingers were hurting pretty bad, but they are doing ok today.

After having our Christmas morning, we went over to my brother David's house to share Christmas with the rest of my family (minus Ian and Natasha and the kids). It was a good day. We had REALLY yummy food and enjoyed watching some Christmas programs on BYUtv and playing the guitar. Patric went over to David's dressed in his pajamas and I was asked numerous times why he was wearing them...he was excited to get them, so he wanted to wear them!

We had a lot of late nights and early mornings and I haven't worked out since last Monday (I ALMOST got motivation to go to the gym this morning) so we are a bit slow here today. Patric had to go back to work...and Josh and I were sad to see him go! I have to work on Tuesday and Wednesday, but Thursday is New Year's eve (hopefully Patric will only work a half day that day as well) and then he will be home all day Friday again! I really miss him when he isn't around.

Here are some pictures--
Proof we had a white Christmas this year!
Josh is wearing his new pajamas he got in his stocking. I wish I had pajamas like that! They are so comfy and warm!! He finally got his muno microphone! I was SO SICK of him asking about it!!


When Dennis (Patric's brother) came into town, he brought Christmas gifts for Josh. He is asking me what they are! haha. He will LOVE them when the spring comes and we use them...they are big wands to do big bubbles!! He LOVES bubbles!!

He also received a book from his Uncle Dennis and Aunt Marie. I think Patric enjoyed the book more than Josh did! He was laughing a lot while he was reading it to Josh. Finally, a swedish book, written in English! I can read it to him too!
Don't mind my ugly appearance....take in the beauty of the guitar!
Getting ready to open some presents at David's house. The only thing Josh was interested in was actually OPENING the presents...not the present that was in them. Luckily, he loves his gifts and has been playing non-stop with his new toys.
Opening his Buzz Lightyear. He loves it...and frankly so do I! I love the movie Toy Story!
Not the best picture, especially since Josh REFUSED to look at the camera...but there you have it.

That was our Christmas!! It will hard to top this year for me at least!!

No comments: