Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My big oops!

Well...Im just going to spill it. I went red last month because I didnt get pregnant and we really wanted to get pregnant. But red is SO difficult to keep red...especially on blond hair! So...this month, when we didnt get pregnant again (ugh!) I decided to change it back to blond. Easier said than done!! I dyed it three times...it only lightened the red to a more brassy reddish orange and made my roots blond.

This morning, thankfully (the one time I am grateful Josh was sick) Josh had a sour stomach, so I had to stay home from going into DC for some work. I ran out and got a box of hightlighting (which never fails me) and worked on my hair. So, now I have blond/orange hair. Oh well...its gonna have to do for now. My hair needs a rest from these past two weeks.

Note to self...STOP DYING YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU DONT GET PREGNANT!! Paint your toenails...clean the house...scream! Just leave the hair alone.

In other news...the Friday after Thanksgiving, Ian, David, Megan, Teri, Charlie, my mom, Gregg, Patric and I went to the temple to do work for my dad and his family as well as family on my mom's side. What a great experience to be in the temple with my family! There is something special about going with my brothers and sister...I hope that we can do it again soon!

oh...and today is the first day we get to open our advent calendar!! Patric and I worked on an advent calendar that will hopefully last a long time with our little family. I need to take a picture of it! I can't wait until Patric gets home so we can open the envelope, learn about Jesus, and eat some chocolate!!

4 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Oh man. I have a picture of my orange hair on my computer somewhere. Basically my friend colored my hair red but it was too auburn for me, so I said I wanted it "warmer, with more orange tones" and I got like, vitamin C orange. I had to live with it for a few weeks until my hair "rested" and I went back to being blond lol

Liz Chidester said...

Josh died my hair orange about 6 months ago. My MIL "fixed" it but it's still not right.
Sounds like you guys are doing well.
We miss you guys!!

Olivia said...

at least use temporary dye! :) Good luck!

Sasha said...

Temporary is just too boring! I live on the WILD side!