Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, June 10, 2011

New hair cut and Andersson's Kitchen!

So-
This week brought some changes! I chopped my hair off, for one! Sometimes I just need a change, and I was thinking about this change for about two months. Patric likes my hair long, but he understood that I needed this...so I did it. We discussed where I should go. The last few times I have gone to hair cuttery it has been a bad experience. You get what you paid for right? Patric thought I should go to a nicer place, but in the end, I went back to what I know...I guess I live on the wild side! I walked into Hair Cuttery with a picture of a style I wanted and asked the person who greeted me if there was someone there that could take my hair, which was currently down and still wet from my shower (seriously, with 100 degree weather, I am NOT running the hair dryer) from what it was, to the picture I had with me. The lady pointed to another person who was finishing up a cut. I thought that it was great that she didn't say she could do it and then destroy my hair. I felt comfortable with who she pointed to and said I would be back. I had to go into Target to pick up some junk that I forgot to buy the previous day I was at Target...I swear I could live at Target.

Anyway--I go back and Lindsay, who doesn't have set hours at Hair Cuttery, chopped my hair off. She did an AWESOME job...especially because she wasn't cocky about her cutting style. I liked that...she asked me how I liked it while she was cutting...asked for input if I wanted her to fix anything etc. I am VERY pleased with the cut. I will have to take a good picture of it when I have actually done it nice and upload on this post.

Then--today, we FINALLY had our inspection for Andersson's Kitchen. www.anderssonskitchen.com

We PASSED!!! Hooray! I feel like now I can finally get the word out, since we wanted to make sure we had all our ducks in a row before taking this on. Remember, we have big goals...so big goals means you have to get all the paperwork done in the very beginning (am I an accountant or what???).

We already have our first official order in as well. I have filled a few orders for my mom = ) but this is not my mom! I am grateful for any and all support from my friends and family surrounding this business. Patric and I really believe and have worked hard to make our products the way they are and also getting all the paperwork completed etc to make this happen. It is our desire to get Patric moved into this full time soon enough so he can stop being belittle by his boss. It will be a huge leap when we finally get him out of that situation, but it will be worth it to be with my husband all the time...because that is also a desire we have for each other. Patric is my soul mate and I ache for him when I am not with him and it has been our desire for about two years to work side by side.

Anyway---that is all for now!

No comments: