Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sacred Heart Medical Diet - 5

Holy Crap! We are finally at day 5...three more full days left of this diet. Yesterday wasn't bad with all the bananas, but the milk gave me a bad taste in my mouth. Oh well!

Patric didn't lose anything from yesterday to today...ha!

Weightloss -

Patric - down 7.2 lbs
Sasha - down 5.6 lbs

Today is meat and tomatoes day. I mean seriously, who wrote this crap? Yesterday I was chatting with some friends and one, Jody Wild, suggested that I start a blog where I just write about different fad diets I am on at the time. I would have to gain weight and lose over and over again, but then I can tie that into Andersson's Kitchen. Pretty funny huh? I have the willpower to do crazy diets, so it could be a funny thing to do..though it will SUCK!

So..I made chicken last night for us to consume today. I have 12 roma tomatoes all ready to eat! And of course...the soup.

No comments: