Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Monday, June 13, 2011

Sacred Heart Medical Diet - Day 2

Wow---Day one was hard! I think Day two will be even harder...but day three will be alright.

Day two -
All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with fresh, raw, cooked or canned vegetables. Try to eat green leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat veggies along with soup. At dinnertime tonight, reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. Don't eat any fruits through today.

So--

Weightloss -

Patric - down 3.2
Sasha - down 2.0

I actually made it to the gym and Patric is out riding his bike with Josh strapped in on it...so I am sure he is getting a good work out too!

I felt good this morning. Last night I thought I was going to eat my arm! TMI warning---so far I am the only one with any change in bowel movements...but it could be because my body isn't used to eating so much fruit! I ate basically a half of a watermelon by myself yesterday, an apple, grapes, strawberries and soup!

Just 6 more days!

No comments: