Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sacred Heart Medical Diet - 3

So ok...day 2 SUCKED! I was weak and starving all day. Veggies and soup is NOT enough to help sustain me. It was nice to have that potato at the end of the day though.

Weight loss -

Patric - down 5 lbs
Sasha - down 3 lbs

Today, the menu is, soup (which I tastes like vomit to me now), veggies and fruit. I think I can handle this. The fruit will be nice to have in the morning and I bought strawberries, grapes, watermelon and pineapple. We also have apples.

I really think this diet is bogus, and the only reason I have lost anything is because I am HUNGRY!
I will not fail on this diet though...even though I have to bake yummy treats from my bakery today to give out to a couple of customers.

Just five more days!

1 comment:

Mary said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You crack me up, Sasha. :) You are right... the diets that "work" are the very ones you are STARVING while doing it.