Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sacred Heart Medical Diet - 4

Day 3 wasn't so bad. I ate a ton of fruit, a few veggies and the soup. People find my willpower to be so great...I guess it is because four people in the same house are doing it. I honestly don't have any cravings. I mean, I could still go for a sandwich or something, but Im not DYING to eat. And I have been without soda for more than a week now.

Day 4 Diet
Eat bananas and skim milk...and dont forget the soup. I dont mind the soup today because as off 3:18, I have only eaten three bananas and probably three cups of skim milk and water. Milk and bananas fill me up pretty good though, so I am not starving.

Weight loss -
Patric - down 7.2 lbs
Sasha - down 4.8 lbs

Of course my husband would lose weight faster...but he also has more to lose, right???

No comments: