Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sacred Heart Medical Diet - 7

The Final Day! We are finally here. What a long week!

Today - on the menu - Brown rice, unsweetened juice and veggies. Be sure to stuff yourself (not possible) and eat the soup. you can add cooked veggies to your rice if you wish.

I am out of the soup so I went and bought a vegetable campbells soup. I can't eat the other soup anymore, I think its nasty. Patric likes the soup better than campbells...go figure.

Weight loss -

Patric - down 8.9 lbs
Sasha - down 7.2 lbs

I will probably end up only losing like 8 lbs on this diet...so 10-17 my butt! i know its because I haven't eaten enough...I had no energy and no appetite for the food!

Today I filled an order for red velvet cupcakes, and I wanted to make sure they tasted ok. I had to spit the cupcake out so I wouldn't get the calories. What a freakin waste!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You look great!!! I can totally tell in just one week!