Sasha & Patric & Josh & Camilla Too!!


Friday, June 17, 2011

Sacred Heart Medical Diet - 6

Day 5 kinda sucked too. Basically, this whole diet sucks. The main problem with it is that it doesn't allow for much of a good breakfast food item. I don't want to eat veggies for breakfast and I don't like eating meat that early either.

Today--meat and veggies. You can have 2-3 steaks if you want even. And make sure you eat the soup at least once. I already resolved to not making more soup, so once we are out, thats it. We are going to have to ration the soup.

Weight loss-
Patric - down 7.7 lbs
Sasha - down 6 lbs

I don't know if we will make the 10-17 lb range. Two more full days of this crap. I do have to say, that it is nice to see the scale lower though...and it HAS made me want to continue to eat healthy after I am done. While it is NOT a diet to do forever, it is a good kick start to better eating habits.

No comments: